Monday, June 7, 2010

Support Eating Disorders Research

My dear friend, Dr. Ann Goebel-Fabbri of the Joslin Diabetes Center, is running a race this weekend and raising funds to support her research on eating disorders in people with Type 1 diabetes.  Here's her email and a link to contribute to this important work.


Hi Family and Friends,

Well, it’s that time of year again. This Sunday, I am running the Litchfield Hills Road Race and raising funds and awareness for eating disorders and type 1 diabetes. First, I want to thank all of you who supported the cause (and my run) last year. You have been most generous, and I appreciate any support for this important cause.

Attached is my weblink below:
https://events.joslin.org/teamjoslin/pfp/?ID=GA0004

The best thing you could do (apart from supporting the fund yourself) is to forward this onward to as many people as you can. If “viral marketing” worked for President Obama, then it can work for me!

Thanks to all of you for your generous support. Last year, I ran 4 minutes over the time I had at age 21. This year, at 41, I hope to tie with my 21 year old self, or kick that self into the dust!!

Much love and thanks,
Ann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment